Where are my taco lovers at?!🙋🏽♀️
Here’s my NEW FAVE taco recipe for you guys!
✨Crunchy Spicy Pork Tacos With Pineapple Salsa✨
• 1 lb raw pork loin, boneless, visible fat removed, cut into 4 large pieces
• 1 (7-oz.) can sliced jalapeños (optional)
• 11⁄2 cups tomatillo salsa (or salsa verde)
• 1⁄2 cup finely cubed fresh pineapple
• 2 medium shallots , finely chopped
• 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
• 1⁄4 tsp ground cumin
• 8 corn tortillas (or 6-inch whole wheat tortillas), warm
• 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radishes OR chopped lettuce
1. Place pork loin, jalapeños, and tomatillo salsa in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, or until pork is no longer pink and shreds easily.
2. Remove pork from liquid. Cool for 20 minutes. Shred pork, discarding any visible fat.
3. Combine pineapple, shallots, lime juice, and cumin; mix well. Set aside.
4. Top each tortilla evenly with pork, salsa, and radishes.
Tag your friends who would love this as well & SAVE this post so you can make it for your next #tacotuesday
Let me know what you think!😁