Have you ever felt stuck at work or in life? Who hasn't right? Well if you are like the 99.9 percent of us in the world then you will find that the 'The Leader Who Had No Title' by Robin Sharma is a great resource to help you break free and start to live a more fulfilled life.
It is a wonderful quick read at around 200 pages that is packed with practical advice you can use right away. Below are some of the key takeaways I got from this book but before we get into that if you are not familiar with who Robin Sharma even is then I would strongly recommend you check out his YouTube channel right now. Okay maybe consume my content then check out his page. 😊
Okay without further delay here are a handful of great points I am taking away from this book. (Points 5 and 6 are by far my favorite.) 1) in business today we all need to be leaders regardless of title, (hence the name of the book), and there are no small roles in an organization. Every plays an important role.
2) there is a big difference between important and right vs easy and fun. We often can be 'busy' without actually accomplishing anything.
3) do something everyday that pushes you out of your comfort zone
4) have fun ... you need to enjoy what you are doing. If you are miserable then what is the point.
5) 'a few small disciplines done consistently lead to massive success'
6) this next point is a question I'm now writing myself every morning "what would the person who is best in the world be doing now?" That is to say if I want to be the best banker in the world what do I have to do right now to get the most value from my time?
Thank you for reading. I hope you are having a great week and if there is anything I can do for you I would love to hear from you.