A few days ago I got our official email from @wonderfoldwagon welcoming us to their brand ambassador program. I am SO excited for this opportunity. Use code acegelka20 for $20 off your wagon purchase at www.wonderfoldwagon.com. Our wagon is the W4 and we LOVE it. Honestly this wagon has changed our lives (cheesy, I know 😝) but it has. We had a bob double and I loved it and it made things so much easier. Well then Amelia got older and feistier, she decided that she hated being strapped into the stroller. I was constantly pushing around this huge empty stroller or wearing her, which on those hot days was awful. Then I met my friend up at the zoo one day and saw her wonderfold wagon and knew I needed it. After months of nonstop talking about it my husband finally caved and told me we could buy it 🙌🏼🙌🏼. Both kids can stand and walk around the stroller and be totally content. Calvin can climb in and out with ease. And I feel so much more comfortable leaving the house with both kids. I don’t have to worry and can enjoy myself when we go out. Honestly if you have kids you NEED this wagon, it truly is a life savior!
#momlife had me forget to post #tatummtuesday 😫😫 so this week y’all get #tatumthursday lol this little girl lights up our lives ! I absolutely love mornings with her. She’s trying to climb on things and stand up. She’s now tried spaghetti (loved!), oatmeal, broccoli, watermelon, strawberry, blueberry. She’s still not a huge fan of food yet and prefers boobie milk 🤷🏻♀️🤣
In my 2nd #brandambassador box from @alikaynaturals I received the Moisturizing Black Soap Shampoo and the Caribbean Coconut Milk Conditioner. •
This raw black soap shampoo cleanses the hair without striping it of its natural oils. It’s mix of coco seed powder, plantain skins, and tea tree oil form a tropical scent that protects and moisturizes the hair from root to tip. And don’t let the watery texture fool you, this shampoo gets the job done! •
This specially blended moisture enriched conditioner perfect for dry, damaged, and chemically treated hair. The coconut milk slows down hair loss and softens your hair which means longer healthier hair! 💁🏾♀️ What a nice Caribbean treat! •
Make sure to use my code CLAUDIA15 to receive 💰 off. 🎉
This videoing in the shower might not work for me! 😂 But I’m giving it a try for now! #alikaygyal#alikaynation#alikaynaturals#hairwashday
Who says you can’t use a little treatment while Moonlighting!! Moonlighters & 7 in 1 Elixir
The most common questions I get are: “is your hair real?” And “how do you get it so long?” I am literally asked these every single day... so I’ve decided to share it with everyone (trust me it’s really nothing crazy)
1. I shampoo and condition with @garnierusa products. (Honestly so affordable and the only product that’s ever actually worked on my hair!)
2. I only wash my hair about every four or five days (your hair needs those natural oils to thrive!).
3. I only bleach my hair twice a year and I still keep my natural blonde within it, so that I’m not bleaching my whole head.
4. I rarely ever use heat on my hair (& when I do I use protective heat spray).
5. I don’t brush it when it’s wet. (This one is the hardest, but it really makes a difference to let it air dry first).
6. I also always sleep with my hair in a bun with a scrunchie. (Lots of things say it’s bad to have your hair up, but it’s always worked for me plus it’s way to long to sleep with down lol).
& that’s about it! Let me know if you guys have any questions or need help finding tips & tricks that work specifically for your hair ♡