Get to Know Rosa Jaime
Owner of The Four Seasons Tea Room in Sierra Madre (link in our bio)
Rosa is wearing the following G.H. Wilke Jewelry:
* Necklace: 53 inches of Bezel set diamonds with attached brooch, circa 1920
* Estate ring: Pave set diamonds slash surrounded by sapphires, circa 1940
* Victorian bracelet 14kt gold, black tracery
* Large gold Italian style earrings: pink and green tourmaline, circa 1970
* Brooch: antique reproduction of an early century pin, late 50s
Interview with Rosa
How did you get into the tea room business?
“I bought the Four Seasons Tea Room in 2004 after I lost my job in a cafeteria in Pasadena. I wanted to start a restaurant and had been looking around for a while. When I found the Four Seasons, it was a perfect fit for me because I've been collecting English Bone China and linens for 35 years! I was so happy to be able to use them in the tea room!" Read more (link in bio)
Love ❤️ my personalized Pink Watercolor Bridal 💍Shower Invites with matching drink 🍷coasters. .
Coasters are great as favors or for dressing up your table. .
Follow link in my bio to get yours in my Etsy shop.
World-class ambiance combined with unique art exhibits creates an unprecedented environment for any event. Celebrate birthdays, bridal showers, and other memories with us and we will take care of the cake too!