1. Even if you go by the 5 second rule, minor insects can crawl on your food after you drop it on the floor, pick it up and eat it.
2. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
3. There is more chance of finding a dead body under your bed than in your garbage.
4. On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens every year.
5. You are more likely to be infected by flesh-eating bacteria than you are to be struck by lightning.
6. An average person fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs a year.
7. Did you know that if you went out into space, you would explode before you suffocated because there's no air pressure?