A lot of us are trying to build our self esteem without building our self-love. It cannot work.
According to Huffington’s post, here are 12signs that you lack self-love: .
1. Feel overwhelmed and stressed out : (weak self-care and self-worth)
2. Get stuck in unhealthy or unhappy relationships: (weak self-honor, self -respect, self-honesty and self trust)
3. Have no time for fun or feel guilty when not working or doing something productive: (weak self-pleasure and self-worth)
4. Play small, stay stuck in your job, don't live your full potential, doubt yourself: (weak self-empowerment and self-expression)
5. Compare yourself, judge yourself, get critical of yourself: (weak self acceptance and self compassion)
6. Hate on your body, call yourself fat, obsess about your body: (weak self acceptance)
7. Settle in your work and relationships: (lack of self-esteem, self-empowerment self-worth)
8. Get anxious, let fear drive your choices, obsess about things in your mind: (weak self trust and self empowerment.)
9. Make choices that you regret later, or that put you in situations in which you are giving too much, or your boundaries aren't honored: (weak self-trust, self-care, self worth)
10. Are not sure who you are, what you want, and just surf through life or follow the path others have laid out for you: (weak self-empowerment, self-awareness, self-expression)
11. Feel unlovable, unloved, unworthy, like a fraud, and inferior (weak self-worth and self-honor and self esteem)
12. Put pressure on yourself to do more be more have more instead of celebrating what you've done (weak self-acceptance, self-compassion, self-pleasure, self-care and self-worth).
Which ones are you guilty (or have ever been guilty) of? Share in the comments 😊🦋