This energy is penetrative, it holds no prisoners. It can ‘seem subtle make no mistake it is powerfully moving things that are not fully understood or felt just yet, but are bubbling to the surface.
There are cords being cutting leaving some feeling left out at sea, adrift, alone as yet without an idea of how to return home. These emotions come like waves, moving from low to hide tide not in a way that is tangible or you can prepare for. The acceptance that there is no footing for a while or in fact anymore and there hasn’t been for a while. Can be perplexing and cause fear that may feel like it will swallow you whole.
Waves of depression, flatlining, melancholy, anxiety, anger, sadness. If you have suffered with depression many years prior it can give you quite a shock as you have gratefully not experienced these thoughts or emotions in such depth since then.
This is part of the process, the uncoiling of the archaic, the releasing of the places you were tense though you didn’t realise it, the places there was profound sadness that you didn’t know of and you are not sure why you even feel it in such a way.
As we ascend, our brain, our biochemistry, our endocrine system, our bloodstream, our DNA is evolving. Think purification of a race, a filtration that each soul can rise too and be supported with if the so choose. For we have a choice to receive the help that is being offered.
This is not about dealing with it but rather processing, surrendering and rising to it each step of the way.
- Waves of depression- questioning if you have it/ or has it returned (see a professional if you feel you need support- this is not weak it is practical, finding someone you feel safe and seen by is if the utmost importance)
- Extreme Fatigue
- A need to cry - Low grade temps
- Fluctuating appetite~ one minute ravenous next minute no appetite - Anger, impatience, frustration - TMJ, toothache
- Cycle worse than normal~ heavier bleed, worse PMT etc.
- Skin flare up~ Acne, psoriasis, eczema etc.
- Palpitations of the heart
- Difficultly to remain positive &/or stay positive.
- Foggy Brain 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇