💥 Simple & Delicious high Protein Bowl💥
✓Try to make it and enjoy 😋
✓Tag a friend who would like it 😍
for more recipes 🙏
What’s in my bowl ?
Oven baked turmeric, garlic & smoked paprika tofu + quinoa + peas + cucumber + lots of green lambs lettuce underneath + hummus in the middle + drizzled with some sriracha mayo! 🌱
Turmeric, garlic & smoked paprika baked tofu
• 150g extra firm tofu, drained and pressed until no more liquid.
• a light sprinkle of turmeric powder
• a light sprinkle of smoked paprika
• a light sprinkle of garlic granules/powder
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/400F/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking parchment.
2. Once you’ve drained and pressed the tofu gently in between two clean tea towels until most of the liquid has come out, slice 1/2 the block of tofu into bite-sized cubes.
3. Place the tofu cubes into a bowl, lightly sprinkle in the spices, then give the bowl a good shake to coat the tofu in all the spices.
4. Once coated, transfer the tofu to your baking tray, cook in the oven for 20 minutes until crisp on the outside and golden.